Aquitania exists halfway between your home and a dream. It is an unforgettable trip to a forgotten time where the trees are taller and the animals are less shy, if only for a second, and anyone with the will to explore may approach its tricks and games. But it takes something more than courage to enter here-some call it skill, but the Aquitanians call it compassion.
Upon entering, you will find a once idyllic world that has been troubled by a series of events both magical and mysterious. Can you help the crying priest? A heartbroken Princess? The friendly creatures of the Hatsun Nation?
To do so you must uncover and rebuild the priceless secrets that have been displaced for longer than most can remember. Some will be hidden under grasses and stones, but others may be in the hearts of those you'll meet. Will it be gold and jewels that drive you? Or to help those who need it most?
Many of the inhabitants will guide you along your way, but it will be up to you to pass each of the tests that await you in a place too special to be of our own. Solve puzzles. Discover lost towns. Save a people. Explore it all in Aquitania.
This user license agreement (the AGREEMENT) is an agreement between you (individual or single entity) and AWEM studio software development company (AWEM STUDIO), for the Cradle of Rome game software (the SOFTWARE) that is accompanying this AGREEMENT.
The SOFTWARE is the property of AWEM STUDIO and is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties. The SOFTWARE is not sold, it is licensed.
The LICENSED VERSION means an original fully working version of the SOFTWARE or a Registered Shareware Version (using your personal registration number). If you accept the terms and conditions of this AGREEMENT, you have certain rights and obligations as follow:
1. Install and use one copy of the SOFTWARE on a single computer.
2. Install a second copy of the SOFTWARE on a second computer only if you are the main user of this computer (home computer or laptop for example).
3. Install the SOFTWARE on another computer only if you change main workstation. In such a case you must uninstall the software from the old computer.
4. Make a copy of the SOFTWARE for archival purposes only.
YOU MAY NOT:
1. Copy and distribute the SOFTWARE or any portion of it.
2. Sublicense, rent, lease or transfer your personal registering number.
3. Sublicense, rent or lease the SOFTWARE or any portion of it.
4. Decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or modify the SOFTWARE or any portion of it.
5. Copy the documentation accompanying the SOFTWARE.
UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION
The UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION means an Original Shareware Version of the SOFTWARE that has not been registered with personal registration number. If you accept the terms and conditions of this AGREEMENT, you have certain rights and obligations as follow:
1. Install and use an unlimited number of copies the UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION for a trial period of 30 days.
2. Make a copy of the UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION for archival or distributional purposes.
YOU MAY NOT:
1. Sublicense, rent or lease the UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION or any portion of it.
2. Decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or modify the UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION or any portion of it.
3. Copy the documentation accompanying the UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION.
4. Use the UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION after your trial period of 30 days.
You are hereby licensed to make as many copies of the DEMO VERSION or UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION as you wish and distribute it to anyone provided that all files are intact. You must distribute the install form of the DEMO VERSION or UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION (you must distribute the setup file, not the files resulting of an installation). You are not allowed to sell the DEMO VERSION or the UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION (except payments for shipment and handling charges). Computer magazines are authorized to distribute it on any cover disk or CD-ROM without preliminary permission. Please inform us by email firstname.lastname@example.org each time you distribute the DEMO VERSION or UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION.
The SOFTWARE is supplied "AS IS". AWEM STUDIO disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability and of fitness for any purpose. The user must assume the entire risk on using the SOFTWARE.
DISCLAIMER OF DAMAGES
AWEM STUDIO assumes no liability for damages, direct or consequential, which may result from the use of the SOFTWARE, even if AWEM STUDIO has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Any liability of the seller will be limited to refunding of the purchase price.